Monday, July 14, 2014

Waves of Sound for Vivid Imagery

This is one of my favorite things about writing. There is amongst the people of today a virtual cacophony of voices, of perspectives of strident lies even, that reverberate through society. Those who are listening are hearing a voice of discord and retribution blasted from the rooftops wherever money has led to policy. Those who are listening also respond to the true voices that are hearing the call of Mother Earth and her creatures, all sounding the same eternal voice of giving. When i write, I aim to create songs of response to the calls of the wild. Encouraging my readers to respond with equal measure of delight and creativity. My stories can only live within you, without an audience, all of my words mean nothing. We may be the only people on the planet today that hear the voices of nature imploring us to change, but we stand as one people on the brink of wresting power from the dying grip of the multinational corporations.

Biocharproject.org

We represent, to the powers that be, a vast ocean of humanity and when our waters slosh, no man-made erection will stand before the tsunami of public opinion. No hope will exist for those who would exploit us for their own gain, nor will we stand for their infernal poisoning, their lies or their excuses any longer. The song that we must begin to sing is the song of giving back to nature, not desecrating it further. That is why I continue to plant trees, make what part of the world that I have the ability to change, just that much better for the next generation. That is why I garden, do it organically, and it is why I make char as well. The last time we had the retort on the fire, a guest at the bonfire said, "Perhaps, if the end times do come, this will be one thing that we might need to know to survive." I cannot hope to delude you, if Lord and Lady will it, my words can help move things along.

No comments: