Saturday, March 19, 2016

Recent Teathuglican Activity

When I was homeless, I frequently slept in my car. another misguided Republican wants to make "food stamp" recipients unable to own cars. Now, when I was homeless, I never got food stamps, but I know that punitive measures against those least able to protect themselves is assault! This is another prime example of why I am running for U.S. House of Representatives! In my opinion, running the government like a mean business is completely backward and indefensible on moral grounds. With true security (not the weaponized kind) and a bit of support, we can all thrive. "Austerity" is the new name for trickle down economics. The oligarchy is on the ropes and they are counting on us not realizing until too late that "The Emperor Wears No Clothes." Privatized profit and socialized costs are not going to fly under the radar any more! Turn off your tee vees and study before you get indignant, understand that war against the weakest is only winnable if you are the bully. Practicing genocide against the needy only proves that humanity has been completely lost. There are those in both X-tianity and Islam who pray for Armageddon. Lucky for us, prayer does not work. Since the dawn of time, there have been those that preached, and prayed for end-times. Again, what makes our age special? The Lord and Lady, Creator or whatever you like to call it, scoff at that sort of "prayer". If you really need to pray to a folkloric deity, go for Odin. His entire quest and reason for being was to beat back and forestall end times, "He", is anti-entrophic. Remember, the last human trait, that had to be coaxed out of Pandora's Box, was hope. When we beat hope out of the needy, all humanity is lost.
Saladino 4 District 8, my facebook page is dedicated to my campaign. Please contribute what you can to my election fund. Fouteen-forty six Porlier street. G.B. WI 54301

No comments: