Monday, September 12, 2016

Changing Direction

Dearest friends, relatives, supporters and followers. I have been all in during this election cycle, heart and soul running for the sake of the planet and the opportunity to represent the people of Wisconsin's 8th District. By now, you have all seen the map, whether you live in Menominee Nation or Marinette, Mukwa ro Maple Valley, or anywhere in-between; Athelstane to Armstrong Creek, Wyoming to Wrightstown, Even if you are from the biggest towns, Green Bay, or Appleton, I will represent you, not corporations. This election cycle, I am taking a conscious tack, change in direction, with my work for progressive change. My own campaign cannot even pay enough to let me canvass full time, but another avenue will do just that and help energize the great non-voting majority. The things I have learned from this campaign are priceless. Thank-you all for your ideas and personal interactions with me. Thank -you in advance to the hundreds and thousands more people I have yet to meet and learn from. I know more deeply than ever that my political representation will be for the vast, vast majority of voters, but a campaign that is not well-organized or run by a team of devoted supporters is bound to fail. In light of this, I want all my followers to think about what they can afford to put into my campaign over the next two years. Hosting candidate forums, meet the candidate parties, pot luck and other events, charmaking classes, eco-tours for tree planting, etc. not only allow me to get my name out, but link my face to the name and my name, by association to platform, policies and principles that I stand for. I have been able to talk to thousands this time around, I need to increase that by one hundred fold over the next two years. Ideas welcome! Early in 2017, I will host a get-together for those who want to join the team for 2018.
Respectfully and appreciatively, Tony C. "Saladman" Saladino

no

No comments: