Monday, September 12, 2016

New Tack

I am shifting gears this election season. Instead of running a continued campaign for Congress, I will be throwing my efforts into campaigning to get out the vote generally. My PayPal account and Gofund.me account are both congressrepairteam. however, the money raised in these accounts will go toward the purchase of a Campaign Bus. this bus will take the message of my candidacy across the 8th district in Wisconsin during 2017 and 2018. I hope that over the next two years I can build even more excitement and interest in my platform, which is based on many of the proposals put forth by both senator Bernie sanders and Jill Stein of the Green Party.

If you know of people who desire information or assistance learning how to make and use biochar, or if you know of people who would like to reforest and heal soils or enhance wildlife habitat, please take the time to put them in touch with us, or us in touch with them. I am a stand for Mother Earth, her creatures, and her people. i also speak with clear voice, as do the native peoples of the planet for the waters which are the first medicine, without which we only have a few days to live.

Blessed Be! Thank-you for your consideration.

No comments: